If you would like to sign up to the DPN and not be in our school directory, please fill out the following information HERE.
We will need your name, email, student name and graduating year.
We look forward to working together during the upcoming school year with flexibility and creative planning!
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Our email address is: DHSPAemail@gmail.com.
Leila Buckjune & Antoinette Cowles, 2021-2022 DHSPA Co-Chairs
Please click on the Parent Survival Guide tab (above) for a brief summary of new and important DHS information, which will be updated regularly.
A few important notes and reminders:
DHS Spiritwear will be sold outdoors during freshman orientation on Friday, August 27, 8:45 a.m. to 10 a.m. on the Stadium Terrace. Credit cards accepted!
To be included in the DHSPA Directory and on the DPN (parent newsletter) email distribution list, you must sign up and provide your contact information. Please see the instructions below…
The DHSPA Directory is now powered by Membership Toolkit. To access the new DHSPA Directory go to dhspa.membershiptoolkit.com. Be sure to bookmark this site. You must create an account as a new user. Your AtoZ login will no longer work.
- Click “Register/Login” and create your family’s account and click “verify my email”.
- Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Finish your registration by updating your parent and student information as well as your directory/publish preferences. If your child will not be attending DHS, please let me know.
- Visit the store to order:
– a digital directory for $20
– a print directory for $20 OR
– order both a digital and print directory for $30
- Once you have created and verified your family’s account download the Membership Toolkit mobile app. There, you will be able to access all the features from the website.
- The deadline to order a Print Directory is August 30.
Questions? Contact Theresa Vogt at email@example.com
Once you submit your directory information, you are automatically signed up for the DPN. If you choose not to include your email in the directory, you may sign up for the DPN by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your name & email, student name & graduation year).
Please join the DHSPA via Zoom on Wed, Dec 2 at 9:30am, as five DHS Alumni share their experiences with the college application process, the transition to college during a pandemic, how DHS prepared them for college academically, and what they may have done differently during their high school years. Bring your questions, and don’t miss their valuable insight! Registration is required: DHS Alumni Discussion link: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSe1uyloqnTVNz…/viewform